Liberty Safe Security Levels
Security is Liberty’s #1 priority when it comes to designing and building our safes.
Liberty has a Safe Security Level designation for each safe we manufacture. This 8-level system allows you to easily compare the different security features.
Good Security: Security Levels: 1,2,3
- I just need basic protection and to keep children away from firearms.
- Items inside the safe are easily replaceable.
- Someone is home most of the time.
Better Security: Security Levels: 4,5,6
- I need increased security against crime and smash and grab burglars.
- Items inside the safe are valuable and covered by home owner's insurance.
- There are long hours during the day when nobody is home.
Best Security: Security Levels: 7,8
- I need the highest security levels available.
- Items inside the safe are of high value, irreplaceable and have significant sentimental value.
- There are times when I am away from home for extended periods of time.