Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- 2 Codes: Manager Code and User Code
- Also available with SureLock Battery Compartment for easy Battery replacement, without removing the entrypad from the safe door.
- Reset button to set the lock back to factory default
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- This EntryPad also features BackLighting making access easy in dimly lit areas.